Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thing 4: Flickr Mashups

Now these are some interesting little applications. I especially like that if you don't like a letter in Flickr spell, you can click on it and get another photo file.

letter D letter E letter R B Y

L40mex o40 V e56
It looked a lot better the first time I did it, but I had it all in one line and it was breaking across two lines like "DERBYL" "OVE" which just doesn't make any sense. So I split it into two different words. Now it's split across four lines on my regular browser window. Oh well.


Captioner is fun, too. I really don't think I should be having this much fun at work...there's probably an ordinance against it or something.



















I was, in actuality, helping to deflate a hot air balloon, although I like to think I could bust up a book-rustling ring too.

Also, my boss might very well kill me for posting this. But I can't resist.




















I can see potentially tremendous applications for these in YA programming, especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment